Sunday, November 15, 2009

Information Security Conferences in India

After moving to India last year, one of my priorities has been to look for networking opportunities and conferences in the information security space. I will have my first opportunity this week when I attend OWASP AppSec conference in Gurgaon, near Delhi. The AppSec India consists of two day conference, which covers various topics and two days training. SANS conducts 3 separate training tracks , two in the development track and one in the audit track.

If any of the blog readers are going to be attending, I hope to meet you there.

Another conference that is coming up in November is the NASSCOM DSCI Information Security Summit 2009. 


From time to time I will post other conferences and networking opportunities that come along in my inbox.

No comments: